User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    I'm still in, but since it's Kaywiia's storybook, I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the movie thing.

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Will "Alysha, are you alright?" I called. I had run outside after we'd gotten the flooding under control. The captain had asked me to do a passenger head count, but ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Trail I jogged after Andy as he followed Katherine. "Hey, Katherine!" I called. "Can I go after Rose?" "Sure," Katherine said. "Just stay back aways until then." "Sure," I replied. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    Aster I swiveled in my barstool as one of the robots got up and walked toward me. He must have noticed my staring. As much as I tried to blend ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Yep, that's Cass," I agreed. "Can't seem to stop herself, actually. This is, like, the fifth time she's gone on one of those trips. Making us all look bad." ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Woods "We can use the hammock for a stretcher," I suggested. "Just make sure the knots on the ends stay tied; otherwise the whole thing will unravel." Andy and Mario ...

    May 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Contemporary Adolescent Development for Metahumans DT

    And me as well.

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Contemporary Adolescent Development for Metahumans

    Name: Tania Wright Age: 18 Physical Description: Tania is about average height, with a slim but athletic build. She has tan skin and a dark brown pixie cut. Her eyes ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Sophia "I like your hair," I said as the other girl sat down next to me. That was the most noticeable thing about her--it was flame red, and to be ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "She's doing volunteer work somewhere," I replied, trying to think of where exactly. She had told me before she left, but that had been last week... "Nepal!" I exclaimed, ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Will "No!" I ran over and dragged Sunny away from the edge of the ship. "It's my job to look for passengers," I said, "not yours. Now get to the ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Trees "Are you kidding?" I chuckled humorlessly. "I didn't come this far to quit! I don't care how, I'm finishing this thing!" Quit? Now? The whole point of the challenge ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Tree As Mario climbed back over to Rose's hammock, I reached into my pack and pulled out a bundle of slim metal struts. They were all separate now, but when ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Something in the mist...

    Zea I regarded the girl again, mostly for show this time. Despite the veiled threats, I was beginning to like her. She seemed skilled and competent--something we would both need ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Vega I just stared at the new guy, my eyes flicking back and forth between him and the scientists. They looked like those fossilized bugs that got encased in amber ...

    May 20, 2012


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon