User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Sorry for the monster post--gotta make this epic. :D Emmy Gem started to say something, but I didn't stick around to hear what it was. All I knew was that ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Sophia "Ah, it doesn't take that much practice," I replied, grinning at her. "Getting going's the easy part. It's braking that's hard. Took me about a week to figure it ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Sequel! Name: Will Marino Age: 23 Gender: Male Personality: Will is a generally laid-back and easygoing, but when he's given responsibilities, he takes them seriously. He's a good leader, but ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Something in the mist...

    I'm still here! Suddenly, I heard something snap. I whirled around, an arrow already nocked. I stood motionless, waiting for another noise. There it was again--the sound of twigs snapping, ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: 131 ways to the top DT

    We can just make up a random plot, or something, since the movie technically hasn't come out yet.

    Jun 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: 131 ways to the top DT

    I think the movie screening is just where they watch the movie before everyone else does, and it gives them a chance to impress the directors and those people. We ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Surviving Is Hard Enough... (DT)

    Claiming a female character. And while I'm here, I might as well ask about weapons and stuff. I was thinking my character would have a steel pipe as a weapon, ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Vega "Do you know when we're actually going to the planet?" Ava asked me. "Does anyone?" I remarked. I just shrugged at Ava, a little confused myself. That was a ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Triple World Experiment- Open and Accepting

    Name: Brigid Cerenkov Gender: Female Appearance: Brigid is almost six feet tall, and has an athletic build. She has bronze skin, and glossy black hair that she ties in a ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Days (Join If The Odds Were Ever In Your Favor)

    Jackie Rockwell I sat in the basement of the complex, fiddling with my radio. I had nothing prepared for today, absolutely nothing. It was pathetic, really--I always managed to prepare ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Mythical War (Cancelled)

    Name: Luscinia "Lusci" Volans Gender: Female Age: 376, looks 20 Race: demon Appearance: Lusci is 5'7", with an athletic build and toned muscles. She has bronze skin, dark gray eyes, ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mythical War DT

    I'll take a demon spot.

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Waterfall As Zohan started across the ledge, I got to work untying my twine lasso. The slip knot came out easily, but the knot in my belt took a little ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Disney Madness

    Checking in!

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Yeah, it was messed up," I remarked, shuddering a little. "I'm so glad I was out of town when that happened... But enough about serial killers. I've been blabbing ...

    Jun 2, 2012


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena