User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Writing Activities Re: My Little Writing Prompts(To Challenge Us)

    Hello, there. I haven't checked this forum in a while, so I just found this. I have a scene that would fit under "fast-paced action." It's the prologue to my ...

    Jul 12, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I have never understood why humans choose favorite colors. Although I am one of the most advanced specimens of artificial intelligence ever created, that aspect of human psychology still puzzles ...

    Jul 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will "No problem," I replied. "I'll talk to the captain about that engine room tour. What time is it?" Lindsey looked down at her watch. "Almost five," she answered. "Why?" ...

    Jul 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Ash "That's what I heard, too," I said, in reply to Sullivan's comment. "I don't know any details yet, but I'm guessing we're taking over the sunroom, or something like ...

    Jul 12, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    I'm up for ALL of that. And Eve...Shaun seems like the type of person who would tell her that it's normal lemonade and then offer her some... ;)

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will "Let's just start here," I said. "This is Deck Twelve Forward. It's basically the main hangout if you want to sit outside. The Captain's Cafe is out here, and ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again [Starting | Still Accepting]

    Chris There was a knock at the door. I swiveled around in my seat. "Astor Weekes," a muffled voice called. "I'm bored, but don't want to hear Zai wax poetically ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Didn't see Archer's post--can I still do this? Ash I had been coming to the summer house for practically my whole life, and I'd never seen it this chaotic before. ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Days (Join If The Odds Were Ever In Your Favor)

    I was going to have Jackie find someone and help out, but there are a bunch of people in different places. Is there a DT for this?

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Ash When Am spiked the volleyball right into Howie's face, I couldn't help but chuckle a little. It was a great shot--no way he could've defended it, or even gotten ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: To Mars and Back Again [Starting | Still Accepting]

    Chris "There it is," I announced. "The blue marble." The Earth was, in fact, quite blue--much bluer than I had expected. Then again, everything on Mars was red. The only ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    If Arkyle has a magnetic field, Vega could use it to cushion the impact. And I'm back now--had a busy few weeks. Vega I thought for a moment, pondering Leo's ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    I agree with Tick. I think Ash would get along well with someone like Sammy or Mae, but maybe not so much with Anne. Ash and Eve would be an ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL

    Ash "Shaun!" I shouted. I ran forward at full tilt and grabbed Shaun in a bear hug, nearly knocking him off his feet. "Mae! Hi, you guys!" I hugged Mae, ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Just got internet again. Sorry, guys!

    Jul 7, 2012


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger