User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Josie Chris had never been to a baseball game? This called for an intervention. "Alright," I said, beginning to dig through my backpack. "Please tell me you know who the ...

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Great, just jump in whenever you want.

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Ferdinand Arias I overheard the natural blonde talking about concussions, and tried to sit up. I was really dizzy, but I tried anyway, because she was probably right. She came ...

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Ferdinand Arias I found my way out of the library and walked back to my room, feeling thoroughly disgruntled. That girl hadn't needed to scare me half to death--I was ...

    Sep 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Jade Fairchild I opened the door and dashed out of the sauna, Ellie close behind. The creep didn't have time to react--we were out the door and into the steam ...

    Sep 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Josie Ashby When that so-happy-it's-corny lady started yapping, I pulled out my smart phone and looked at the videos I'd taken. I was sitting right in the middle of the ...

    Sep 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you get a Schrodinger's Cat t-shirt for your birthday.

    Sep 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Ferdinand Arias As I picked up the journal, another book toppled from the shelf--Volume P of the Encyclopedia Britannica. One of the other people, the guy with the flashlight, pointed ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Jade Fairchild The pedicurist had just finished painting my toenails, when I heard footsteps. "Ellie!" a voice called. "Ellie!" "Oh, no!" Ellie exclaimed. She hopped up, pedicure sandals and all, ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Abandoned- Starting Soon :)

    Josie Ashby My grandparents had insisted that they splurge on a first-class ticket, so I was one of the first ones on the plane. I shoved my backpack under the ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    I'd love this to start again!

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Left." ~Caroline "My right side. I'm a little deaf in my left ear, so if I sleep on my right side, it blocks out my husband's snoring." ~Molly "I always ...

    Sep 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will "See?" Lindsey said, pointing down at Alysha. "This is the fun kind of singing. I wish I could do this as a living." I frowned. "Why can't you?" I ...

    Sep 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Jester Rebellion DT

    Checking in!

    Sep 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Golden Council vs Dark Tribe: The Lost One Rises DT

    So sorry, forgot to check in earlier.

    Sep 3, 2012


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec