User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Hotel De Scar - started- :)

    Whee!!! ...I changed a few things in my profile, but it doesn't affect anything outside Sunny's band. Sunny Joule I was clicking away on my laptop when my guitarist, Shaun, ...

    Sep 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 62nd Hunger Games (In need of tributes)

    OK, here's a brief profile for 4's mentor: Name: Charlotte "Charie" Hathaway Age: 35 Gender: Female District: 4 Personality: Charie is a good friend, as long as you don't tick ...

    Sep 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Warriors: Out of the Dark

    Sunstorm "Yes, I think I remember you," Sunstorm replied. "Ah...you haven't seen my friend, have you? His name is Fogfur. We both fell in the river...and...that's the last thing I ...

    Sep 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Warriors: Out of the Dark

    Sunstorm Sunstorm crouched in the highest branch of the tree, looking down at the RiverClan cat. She wasn't used to climbing trees--in fact, she couldn't even remember how she'd gotten ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 62nd Hunger Games DT

    Should I post a mentor profile, too? And is there any group of tributes that needs a mentor right now (besides twelve)?

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will "No problem," I answered. "I think he was really happy you could do it. The passengers are always up for a good show, so..." "Good," Lindsey said. "How'd I ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 3- Luxiourous cruse-

    No repeat characters, I take it? I'll make a new one, then. :) Name: Isabelle Wright Age: 26 Gender: Female Personality: Isabelle is confident, outspoken, and outgoing. She's very poised, ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    Ferdinand Arias As I scrambled to my feet, I saw Jake reach into his pocket and pull out a switchblade. A switchblade?! What in God's name was wrong with this ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will Lindsey had such an amazing voice. As she danced across the stage, I started clapping in time with the beat, and pretty soon, the whole audience was clapping. Lindsey ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fallen War DT

    Checking in!

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will The first thing I did the next morning was run over to Lindsey's room. I knocked on her door, and then rocked back and forth on my heels until ...

    Sep 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Fallen War [Cancelled]

    Name- Isabelle Lawrie Age- 18 Gender- Female Demon or Fallen?- Fallen What kind of the above?- Fire Appearance- Isabelle stands at five feet six inches, with a long, willowy build. ...

    Sep 17, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hotel Umbra DT

    Yep--Annie's body, Ferdinand, Jake, and possibly a few other people. Watch out for Jake; he's a little nuts.

    Sep 17, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hotel Umbra DT

    That, or you can make up a new character. There aren't many NPCs still alive at the moment. I'm letting the SBers figure out what exactly is going on, so ...

    Sep 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hotel Umbra DT

    Sure. I can make you a guest spot, but if you'd like, there are also behind-the-scenes characters, such as the NPCs I just killed. (Your character wouldn't die, of course.)

    Sep 16, 2012


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl