User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: YWS Dimension

    Aquila "I wouldn't mind Bolivar," I said. "I should study, anyway. I've been out of the loop for the past few days..." Sorry for the short posts. Out of town, ...

    Oct 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS Dimension

    Aquila "I love Bolivar," I answered immediately. "I love sci fi of any kind. I really hope it gets out of its space dock, too." MrsED laughed. "If you ever ...

    Oct 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS Dimension

    Aquila "Well, this isn't my storybook," I hedged, "but I've been doing the most posting for this segment. There's going to be a similar scene in Will's story, so I ...

    Oct 7, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I think some people may have gotten confused when I mentioned homecoming dresses in my post. Josie was going to wear her sophomore homecoming dress to Avery's party.

    Oct 7, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear-scape DT

    Agreed, I don't think many of us know what to do now...

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Josie I was woken that morning by my phone vibrating. Muttering under my breath, I grabbed it off my nightstand and glanced at it. I was about to turn it ...

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS Dimension

    I'm a girl, too. Aquila "It's sort of like a cross between Titanic and Gilligan's Island ," I explained. "The ship got caught in a storm and ran into something, ...

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    OK, I'll try to revamp this next week. Got a big golf tournament over the weekend, so I won't be able to post much until Tuesday.

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS Dimension

    Aquila "I'm on Bolivar," the person replied. "They're trying to get the engines started. Where are you? Wait, never mind--" The person's image flickered a bit--their storybook must have stopped. ...

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you're dead tired in class because you stayed up an extra two hours the night before to finish a few extra chapters.

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hotel Umbra (Started)

    I'm still up to continue, but if no one else wants to...

    Oct 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Jelly doughnuts

    Oct 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Bolivar (Sci-Fi storybook; accepting)

    Name: Addy Barlow Gender: Female Species: Human Age: 30 Bolivar Position: Science (primarily physics and astronomy) Rank: Lieutenant Appearance: Addy is short and trim, with pale skin. Her hair is ...

    Oct 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood DT

    Checking in! Just finished my profile.

    Oct 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Josie wouldn't want to offend Avery, but she probably wouldn't recognize Allen, anyway (she's a little out of touch that way). She doesn't find guys that trustworthy at the moment, ...

    Oct 2, 2012


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin