-
Re: a brief bio au moi
Hi Dan! -Waves- Hope you have a great experience on these forums. So let me get this straight. Your parents were Americans, moved to Isreal (where you were born), and ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!
:D Shriek, I look at being religious as in, going to church every sunday just because thats what people say is right. You can still be a christian without going ...
May 1, 2005 -
Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!
Just out of curiousity, what is your definition of 'being religious'? I've heard a lot of people say that before, just wanted to know what you specifically meant by it, ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Writersdomain has finally decided to give info!!
^_^ Medieval times. I used to be obsessed with Sir Gawain when I was younger... -blush- And I'm glad to see you're confident about being 'Bible-thumpin', gun totin' conservative. -Laugh- ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.
Haha. Nah, I don't play clarinet--I wish. A couple of my friends do, in band. But my family really doesn't have the money... Ah! If you ever do see Children ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.
Clarinet! Excellent. How long have you been playing? Ahhhh, Oliver. That's a great show--one of my friends played Nancy in it awhile ago in it. Yeah! I've never read the ...
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.
Bek/Mesh: Aha! The "pit" is a very respectable position. What instrument do you play? And do you have a favorite musical? My favorite instrumentation for a musical would have to ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.
Gift? Uhhh, I don't think so... But that's alright--you don't have to give me anything! Nice to meet you, by the way. What's your name?
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.
*Grins* I've been here for two weeks or so, but I haven't really gotten acquainted with anyone on this forum yet, so... *Extends hand* Hi, I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Nothing Interesting Here
Ah, so you're one of those ingenius singer/songwriters, I'm assuming? That's wonderful--I have a lot of respect for people who are musically talented and can write as well. Good luck ...
Feb 28, 2005
