-
Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST
Very, very cool.
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: You sure you wanna know about me?
Emory. Woooow, nice. I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you Olivia. Hope to be seeing you around the forums -- don't be shy!
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Hello, Cath. I'm Lyndsey, and short stories are my weapon of choice as well. Hope to be seeing some of your work soon. Enjoy the forums -- I've grown a ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews
I like the idea, Nate. I just hope the quality of the reviews doesn't drop as members vie to get a greater ranking.
May 24, 2007 -
Re: For a good time, call...
hola chica, bienvenidas. =p can't wait to read your stuff, hope you enjoy your time here. i think you'll find it a helpful forum, i've grown a lot as a ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}
The song was originally written by Leonard Cohen. I prefer the Jeff Buckley version, myself. Welcome to the site!
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: I blame Fand.
it's a good site, you'll be glad you joined. welcome. conservatively yours, lyndsey =D
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: Forum Changes
The Writers Corner sounds excellent, Nate. You are the coolest site admin evaaar, and I'm NOT just saying that. =P
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006
Awh, Jack. : ( I didn't know what to do with myself when the site was down. It was pretty pathetic. Ha! Much applause to the both Nate and Bobo. ...
Apr 16, 2006 -
Re: hey
Welcome to the YWS! I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you. -Extends hand- Hope you have a great time on the forums--I can't wait to see some of your work once ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: Greetings!
Oooh, you are a very multi-talented person. I can't play sports for the life of me... :/ Welcome to the YWS--I can't wait to read some of your stuff! Lyndsey
Jan 30, 2006 -
Re: I think Nate loves me...
I'm jealous. Welcome, by the way!
Jan 28, 2006 -
Re: What up?
Hi! My name is Lyndsey too (but with a 'y', obviously). Welcome to the site! I look forward to reading some of your stuff. ^_^
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Allo
POWER TO THE UNDERACHIEVERS! (Orsomething...) Welcome to YWS! I'm Lyndsey, or Shriek as most people call me. Great to meet you!
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: ..hello
Welcome to YWS, Kenzie. ^_^ I lovelovelove your avatar, by the way. Exploding Dog is amazing.
Jun 19, 2005
