User avatar

Shriek

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Very, very cool.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You sure you wanna know about me?

    Emory. Woooow, nice. I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you Olivia. Hope to be seeing you around the forums -- don't be shy!

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

    Hello, Cath. I'm Lyndsey, and short stories are my weapon of choice as well. Hope to be seeing some of your work soon. Enjoy the forums -- I've grown a ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    I like the idea, Nate. I just hope the quality of the reviews doesn't drop as members vie to get a greater ranking.

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: For a good time, call...

    hola chica, bienvenidas. =p can't wait to read your stuff, hope you enjoy your time here. i think you'll find it a helpful forum, i've grown a lot as a ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}

    The song was originally written by Leonard Cohen. I prefer the Jeff Buckley version, myself. Welcome to the site!

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    it's a good site, you'll be glad you joined. welcome. conservatively yours, lyndsey =D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Forum Changes

    The Writers Corner sounds excellent, Nate. You are the coolest site admin evaaar, and I'm NOT just saying that. =P

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006

    Awh, Jack. : ( I didn't know what to do with myself when the site was down. It was pretty pathetic. Ha! Much applause to the both Nate and Bobo. ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome to the YWS! I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you. -Extends hand- Hope you have a great time on the forums--I can't wait to see some of your work once ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Oooh, you are a very multi-talented person. I can't play sports for the life of me... :/ Welcome to the YWS--I can't wait to read some of your stuff! Lyndsey

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    I'm jealous. Welcome, by the way!

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Hi! My name is Lyndsey too (but with a 'y', obviously). Welcome to the site! I look forward to reading some of your stuff. ^_^

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    POWER TO THE UNDERACHIEVERS! (Orsomething...) Welcome to YWS! I'm Lyndsey, or Shriek as most people call me. Great to meet you!

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: ..hello

    Welcome to YWS, Kenzie. ^_^ I lovelovelove your avatar, by the way. Exploding Dog is amazing.

    Jun 19, 2005


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson