User avatar

Shriek

  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles

    Haha, that's cool. I like your sloppy doodle style -- it must have taken eons to perfect. And the color scheme is nice too. Also, I must add that I ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oooh, well, it'd have to be a color that is loud, and obnoxious. Something that screams "LOOK AT ME." Something like hot pink or electric lime would do just fine ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    -A malicious grin slowly spreads across face- Trouble? Sorry, I'm not quite familiar with the term. I jest, of course. I've always been one for stirring up things. It dates ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't read. I know that's the stereotypical answer for those averaging 1.6 who lack enough motivation to fill a teacup--but I'm not some stereotypical, unmotivated bum. I average a ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There was lots and lots of pink cake. An outdoor barbecue, green grass, blue skies--perfect day. Dani made me a photo frame--she's always had that artistic edge. Beads, lace--that frame ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boston Massacre (Redrew the picture)

    I have that picture in my American History textbook! My only complaint is that there is so much gunpowder, and only two guns! (But the gunpowder looks cool, regardless.) Maybe ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    This stuff looks great! I'm kind of big on the anime style too. At first I got a drawing book out of the library and just mimicked the drawings, and ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    Why hello! Yes, I do have an affinity for parody threads! (Or at least parody titles...) Anyway, you're a good cartoonist. I didn't really care for the comic because I ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    Hehe, love it. The facial expressions are great. I didn't have any trouble reading the handwriting at all.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    You're welcome. If you ever need someone to resize anything for you, just let me know. =)

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Oooh, I like that. It's simplistic enough to go into a comic book, but at the same time, very original--I've never seen any style quite like it before. I wish ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Did you draw the rose from a picture or a photo, or did you just do it without a picture? -Seconds that question- Wow. There isn't much to say that ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    One boob is larger than the other in the last pic (trust me to notice that!) >.< -Laughs- I noticed that too. Athough, it is natural for some girls to ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    The music fades into the background for me. Not distracting at all, but if it's not there .... silence .... which I notice. I agree. Usually when I write, I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2005


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind