User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Game Maker

    29. That was tough! It made me laugh, though. Nice work. -Applause-

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestions For Featured Story!

    Hey, Sam. Thanks for the nod for featured story. I appreciate it, it really is quite the honor. : ) Here's a suggestion: Fate by emotion_less Thanks again.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Album : MAE - The Everglow Best New Bands (or bands that I have discovered) : NEVERTHELESS ACCEPTANCE Best Songs : COLDPLAY – Speed Of Sound NICKELBACK – Photograph ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I loved all of the characters, especially Edmund and Lucy. Azlan (If I spelled his named incorrectly, please forgive me- I haven't read the books in ages!) ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I just saw it. Oh man, it exceeded my highest expectations and so much more. The scenery (set?) was breathtaking , the score was perfect, all the actors did an ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Poem Database (Favorite Poems)...

    "Hollow Men" by T.S. Eliot. Not much of a poetry person, but I love this piece for some reason. : )

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    "Writing is an occupation in which you have to keep proving your talent to those who have none." -Jules Renard Interesting quote. I'm about 95% sure I want to go ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Yep. They are going to be making a movie for each book.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    From what I understand from this website, there are three cds now out: 1) Christian Music Inspired by The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (with Jars, Newsboys, and DAVID ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    I'm actually not listening to my CD player. I'm listening to a 45. Strawberry Fields. Woot! I'm listening to Mr. John Mayer, Heavier Things. -Le sigh-

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap isn't music, but that doesn't make it any less good: it's poetry, I think. I don't like 'gansta' rap, no, but there are some types of rap I applaud ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    much more like it. Explain?

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Pretty sweet. My pin kind of slipped off into Lake Erie... eh.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I think everyone feels like an outcast at one point in their life. But if you're talking about whether or not someone feels like they differ from the norm or ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    Wow, the first one is scary! Which congress member did you go with? I second the question. I agree that the mall picture is great. I just visited DC last ...

    Nov 23, 2005


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit