User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Coldplay vs. Green Day

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: VERY IMPORTANT!

    Words of wisdom, Snoink. Thanks for sharing.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Right.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Yay. I like this idea. Props to Nate and the mods.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    Please for God's sake do not compare me to THAT author! I hate her! Ohh, oop. I sometimes do that . . . -Shuffles feet, tries to look invisible- Sometimes ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari - Shhhh. No one's supposed to know! Muse - Thankeeh. Haha, the Belle Doll is awesome! I have one too ... that is still in a box. It's one ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Ohmygoodness, that's hard. But I'm going to say Coldplay vs. Relient K (Because they rhyme.)

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi - Congrats on the weight loss. You look gorgeous! Emma - I'm with Dono--the piggy-back picture is pretty sweet. Am I absolutely insane for following up Ari's pictures with ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. Coldplay

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Excuse me, but I DATE the pimply nerd in the corner, kthx. Or at least dream of dating, or something along those lines... The point being, the things you're bringing ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Looks are important when it comes to finding a job (employers like to see a clean, well-put-together, and tailored person) or finding a prom date. I'm sure there are other ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    zomg, I remember this thread! Nightwish (guilty pleasure) vs. Weezer

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    Though the negatives unfortunately outweigh the positives, there were a few things to be thanful for in 2005: - The opportunity to direct an incredible musical and meet equally amazing ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Holy crap, Snoink. That first picture is gorgeous . Where was that taken?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Beauty and the Beast

    Haha, for serious? Could that actually ever happen? They (meaning Gaston and his cronies) would probably have to tie Belle down and torture her before they got her to consent. ...

    Jan 5, 2006


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet