User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Much drama has occured on the American side of things two days in. THE GOOD: "The Flying Tomato" (Shawn White--le sigh) took gold in snowboarding. THE BAD: Figure skater Michelle ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Just wondering if anyone is as addicted to watching the Olympics as I am. The opening ceremony yesterday was pretty incredible. What's your favorite sport/player to watch? I think the ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ladydark - Uhm, you're pretty much adorable. But, the last picture? Elaborate, please! Do you go to a military academy? And what's "Dress right ... Dress!"? Scifiguy - Mhm, very ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    My mom likes Smooth Jazz. I can't really get into it... -Shrug- I love Keiko Matsui, though. I have her one cd called Dream Walk--absolutely friggin' fantastic stuff there. --- ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahaha, thanks everyone. Yeah, band offs are quite the shizz. Lots of energy, and really fun to watch (contrary to popular belief.) I'm going to miss high school. -Wimpers- Emma: ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is a very important member of the YWS. Without her excellent writing, positive attitude, and hilarious comments, it's safe to say that YWS would not be as wonderful. In ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is a fiend in the blogs section! He always has some witty remark or thoughtful comment to make on just about every blog--and always seems to make the first ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestions For Featured Story!

    Jumping Rope by timjim77 Love, In Three Parts by DarkerSarah

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Clever. =P

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Right on, EBM. I cannot stand Green Day...! Yellowcard vs. Goldfinger

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dono - Haha, that's awesome! Sharing chocolate-on-chocolate cake is pretty much the greatest thing ever. What does the little tag that's sticking out of it say? My friend Shawn and ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Very patriotic--which I like. It's not often that Americans are proud of where they're from, you know? Some people are embarrassed because of the whole war situation, others are ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I like english. Surprise there. I suppose I could say that I like it because I'm good at it, but I'd be lying. I like it because everything's open to ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I liiike it. It may not seem like that big of a deal to people who review frequently or have thousands of points just because they've been around for awhile, ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Oh, how the mighty Coldplay has fallen. And to Green Day, good gosh! -Grumbles- Uhhh. We're going to go with Nightwish vs. Yellowcard

    Jan 26, 2006


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow