User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    (This is such a nice thread. Gosh, do I love YWS, even in it's final hours.) To the Lyndsey of the Future, I have but one wish for you: Don't ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    Fondest memory? Hm, that would have to be the time Snoink thought I was a guy. That was pretty pivotal in my time spent here. Also, PsyLynx (or however you ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    gbh Good boy, horsey. (That was actually a chin to the keyboard. I cheated.)

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    My gosh. This is a shock. All I can say, I guess, is: thank you , Nate. Because of your efforts, I've undoubtedly improved as a writer.

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel: You're pretty cool kids, just so you're aware. Thanks for making cool music. Stay cool! Lyndsey

    May 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: summer soundtrack?

    Yesss, summer music! Good thread. Summer is an open invitation for upbeat, pop-rock-y stuff -- no emo or death metal, please. I can't imagine a summer without oldies music. Every ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown

    I didn't really like either, to tell you the truth. I guess I'm just above kid's movie thing anymore. -Sniff- Haha, just playing. I thought Scrat (that squirrel) was amazing, ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow, everyone looks rad. The members of YWS are pretty darn good looking. Muse: that looks like a professional photo shoot -- and it looks like tons of fun. Can ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahh, sibling love and soccer. Two things I know absolutely nothing about.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Five Iron Frenzy. Genesis. Not a very long list, but they're quality bands, yo.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma: It looks gorgeous, dahling. It's a very mature cut, I think. Razored and sleek looking. -Thumbs up- Ari: -Grins- Thank you! You're sweet... And thanks to everyone else who ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    hairrrrrcut.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    We have a FAQ? Hm, that's news to me. =P

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    To become a VIP you must be nominated and approved by other VIPs. To be nominated, you usually have to be very active and have made significant contributions to the ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Ahah, Fontroy. Although the Olympics are kind of the opposite of war ... they're all about promoting peace and respecting other althlete's skills and abilities. Orsomething. Here is a small ...

    Feb 15, 2006


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee