User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    HOTLINKING FROM FACEBOOK LOL

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    goldie. goldie, goldie, goldie. do they not teach you anything in "somewhere 'twixt the ceiling and the floor?" monkeys are the be all and end all in the writing world! ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    How is possible that there are almost 200 votes for this? I wasn't aware we had that many active members...!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    hey, lynds, stop wasting time. love, lyndsey hey, yws, GRRRR! love, shriek

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    if monkey doesn't win, i'll cry.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    :D I would prefer a primate, please.

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    I am reviving this thread because I feel the need to write a letter. Dear you, We worked well together. I don't really know what happened, but things have stopped ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    i concur. check out the 'stache on Teddy Roosevelt: i don't believe it is possible to be manlier.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Columbine Video Game

    well said, grif. i agree wholeheartedly, that game is in extremely bad taste and mr. danny ladonne should be ashamed of himself.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    dear fand: you seem like a neat person, from your pictures. oh, and you're pretty, but you didn't need me to tell you that. from, lyndsey dear flemzo (may i ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Two all-nighters in a row? Why...?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse, ah. that explains things. my best friend's dad is a photographer ... but he doesn't take any pictures of us. jerk. Emotionless, you're very pretty. AND SO IS ARE-FRICKIN'-IDA. ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse, those are nice. Do you get pictures taken with your friends often? I think I remember you posting some pictures that looked like they were taken in a studio ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    Eh. But there's a difference between dressing individually and dressing distastefully, Bob. I don't quite get the graphic t-shirt or tank tops thing, but I am getting a bit tired ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And So it Ends...

    Awesome work, as always. Pity this has to be the last I will read from you -- for the time being, at least. Thanks for sharing.

    May 22, 2006


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak