User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    I don't celebrate Easter anymore, these christian holidays are starting to get slightly overated(in a non offensive way) I mean look at christmas. I know no one who is celebrating ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    Ahahah. I love my livejournal. It's friends-only, so posting in it is like sending one big e-mail to all of my friends about what's going on in my life. I've ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    As part of my beliefs, there is one right religion. However, I do not believe I, nor anyone else, has the right to tell others what they should or should ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Two of my favorites: "My favorite thing about being famous is getting to go to all those overseas places like Canada." Britney Spears (said while in the US) "It was ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Absolutely, Positively Ridiculous (rant... kinda)

    Eh, I can see why you're frusterated/angry. It's surprising that Google doesn't have this site listed, let alone be difficult to cooperate with, seeing as they're the be-all and end-all ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ooh! I love that effect! :) *skips off to play with photoshop* Hah, thanks. It's called "Poster Edges" on Adobe Photoshop.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I agree with all the above posts about Willow. *Nods* Very pretty. As for a picture of myself: Photoshop is my friend. This is true.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    There's just too many! I won't choose. You can't make me. *glare* Yes I can. ;) Uhm. My favorite band would have to be the now-extinct Five Iron Frenzy, who ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    The first songs I learned on guitar were "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones and "What I Like About You" by the Romantics--those were pretty easy. The Beatles usually have some ...

    Feb 28, 2005


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt