User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    Good gosh, Arieda. -Jealous- I get Bs, mainly. I score well on essays, do pathetic on tests and quizzes, so it averages out nicely. My teacher is an insane, absent-minded ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    -Raises hand- I don't want to make this a shameless self-promotion post, so I won't. But I'd definately be interested in your (brave, as Reichieru pointed out) offer because: 1) ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    -Gasp!- Nuh-uh. Sknfiuniwniunvc all the way! And personally, I prefer Mexican. ^_^ Uhm. Game cube or X box?

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Sknfiuniwniunvc, definately. It's more appealing to the eye, and it's got that certain jingle to it when pronounced aloud. ; ) Uhm, Jesse or Paul McCartney? (This should be no ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    Dear Summer: Uhm, sorry. There is no possible way you can be dead because, hello. You're sitting at a computer, typing this incredibly lame, waste-of-gigabytes email message. Just in case ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    As for other good musicals JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR is good... as is WICKED (but I don't think they've filmed that one yet... darn...) Mmm, I love Wicked. And Children of ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    Good question. I guess I didn't really have a specific event that made me realize, "Oh wow, I like to write!" Gradually I began to fall in love with writing, ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: you know you want to

    I don't 'look' for specific qualities in appearance or otherwise. Although his smile usually strikes me first... I'd have to say a nice/funny/caring personality will really make me melt.

    May 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your thoughts on the bible

    And predestination has nothing to do with that? Knowing YOUR god, maybe he doesn't, but that gives you NO RIGHT to say he doesn't d*mn well know the Divine. I ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your thoughts on the bible

    The Bible is a series of allegories and myths, none of which can be taken as literal true-to-word fact. It has ben translated, retranslated, cut up, censored and changed--therefore it ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 1930's theatre

    Sounds to me like you want information on movies more than theater, with the whole Gone With the Wind/Wizard of Oz thing. But here's a wonderful website on musical theater ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    Oooh, this is a fun thread. In my future, I want to accomplish some (but hopefully all) of the following: 1) Graduate highschool with high honors. 2) Move onto a ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires/kind of things inspire/inspired you?

    there are lots of things that inspire me. i normally write fantasy. but really, there are so many things that are not fantasy that inspire the fantasy that i write. ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    Oh wow. It doesn't surprise me that writers procrastinate. It's those science/math geeks that are all about getting their work done on time. ;) But yes. I've procrastinated more than ...

    Mar 25, 2005


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle