User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    JUST YOU WAIT. We can beat 'em. I know we can.

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Haha, sweet Razorblade. I think I'm pretty much the only person who cares. At least on these forums. That's okay, though. Lost again tonight, hopefully when we're in Cleveland Tuesday ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    I went down to the Q for game one of the playoffs, despite the fact that they were playing in San Antonio. There was a big watch party inside the ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    nate, may i suggest facial hair in order to appear less boyish? ARI AHHH WHEN DID YOU GET SO GROWN UP? gosh, you're pretty. yes, this a photo of my ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Logically speaking, Dono, you're absolutely right. It's a miracle the Cavs have made it this far, and they don't stand a chance against Duncan and the Spurs. But everyone forgets ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Dear San Antonio, You're going down. Love, Cleveland -- Anyone else got any predictions? Thoughts?

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    Oooh, fun. Maybe farther down the road, the page will include a Notable Alumni part. When a bunch of us get published and quasifamous, I mean.

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: things that make me lawl

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: things that make me lawl

    6 is not delicious. neither is 5. and is that che guevara in 4? i don't find him, his cause, or his death humorous. although dragonforce does make me "teehee" ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Barnes N Noble writers award

    awesome, congrats. i want to read it.

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME Most Influential People

    That is an insult to humanity. I don't think I'm directly influenced by any of them, except Bono.

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I am on the top in the center, with the cigarette and alcohol bottle. :) And yes, the girl on the right is adorable, I bet you would never guess ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dusky, those pictures are fabs! You have such a pretty smile. Jack, nice shoes. This is a promotional photo for a play I was in awhile ago. The Effect of ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I WORE A UNIFORM AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. It helped that they were cute, and I didn't have to worry about what to wear day in and ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS community on Live Journal

    RRG! But Xanga is so much better!

    Apr 14, 2007


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing