User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I picked my penname to be Areida Rivers when I started on and it just kind of stuck. -Gasp!- No way. You definately reviewed one of my stories on there ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't Jack the guy who started that fire? (Aha, wow.)

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    jfklsdjfaljdlYAY! You definately deserve this, Areida. Congrats. ^_^

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Edit on account of Aniar's edit.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    -Grins- We are "intellegent young adults"? This is news to me. ;) No. Seriously though. I understand where you are coming from, Gal--even more so than you know. But to ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Yu Yu Hakusho, Fushigi Yugi and Sakura are the best! I find them exciting because the characters are amazing and some are kinda handsome. Their stories focuses on fighting the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    fun fact: Jake Gyllenhaal is bi/gay. ;) The best looking ones always are. =P Notreallythough.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Tom Welling is incredibly handsome. Ehhh, Brad Pitt's alright. ;) Here is a nice fully clothed one of Jake Gyllenhaal: -Le sigh-

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Just five more mintues. And then I'll log off the computer and start my math. (AHAH, riiiight.) What were you thinking the last time you wanted to speak up but ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    Eh. I have no goals except to get that summer reading done. Also, I am involved with a student produced/student directed musical this summer which will eat up any spare ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?

    Crackle.

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    Uhg, and their parents let them go to church like that? Mhm, attitude is key. ^_^

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    I can see your point about dressing up Areida, but some people can't afford nice clothing to wear to church every week. I have a few skirts and dresses that ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Relient K. Relient K rocks my socs. Aha, excellent. I'm a pretty big fan of them too. :) Oh. Uhm. How about Macy Gray? Her voice is like nails against ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Jars of Clay. Mae. (Pronounced "May".) Relient K. (Kay?) Not like you've ever heard of those bands... But they do rhyme. ^_^ Mmm, and yes. I enjoy Coldplay very much.

    May 21, 2005


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves