User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    "Frogs and Dogs (The Remix version)" by Superchic[k] Hehe, good song. I'm also a fan of "Hero" remixed by Superchic[k]. Uhm. As for my favorite song? Hands down, "Dandelions" by ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    QUESTION! Has anyone seen Hairspray? And if so, would you recommend it? It's coming to Cleveland on tour, and the tickets are pretty expensive. I've heard good things and bad, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    White is a really nice color. I also have this thing for the combination of pink and brown. They're good together, or so I think. My mom disagrees.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    Ahah, Grease was the first musical I ever saw. QUESTION! Has anyone seen Hairspray? And if so, would you recommend it? It's coming to Cleveland on tour, and the tickets ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    ^_^ I've read almost all of the peices nominated for "Best Story" and "Best Poem", and I can honestly say that they are all deserving of the title. This makes ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    -Sigh- Wow, I really like him. What were you thinking the last time one of your parents yelled at you?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Uhg, I cannot BELIEVE they are making me order mushroom and onion. -Gag- What were you thinking the last time you went on a roadtrip?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    *tries not to sound too tacky* I'm happy 'cause everyone else is. Naw. Happiness is contagious--what's tacky about that? -Grins-

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Emma: Gaaah, you're so pretty. You have very striking facial features. Caligula's Launderette (sorry, I didn't catch your name!): Those stables seem really nice. Hehe, I've never heard of a ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    As a matter of fact, yes, I am happy at this moment in time. Why? Because I am watching an incredibly hilarious accordian player on the Spanish channel. And the ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Posted on behalf of Sabradan because his pictures wouldn't post (for some odd reason). Me and my buddies Oshri and Tup in Jerusalem Me over the summer doing some Army ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    alright, I don't know why its not letting me embed the pics. I tried ALL THREE TAG OPTIONS that photobucket gave me, but none of 'em work! Can I send ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Arieda07 I did? When? Must have been a long time ago... LOL... I tried to look you up just now but I couldn't find it! Will you send me a ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Dance Dance Revolution players?

    Hmm. Here's something a mistake I always made while on light: NEVER put your feet back to the center. You might already know this--I don't know how well you play. ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Dance Dance Revolution players?

    -Grins- I love DDR--my friend got me into it about a year ago and since then he's helped me work my way up to Heavy since then. ^_^ My favorite ...

    Jun 6, 2005


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen