User avatar

Shriek

  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ "Voices."

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite work on YWS?

    "Untitled" by Faith Also "Cold" by Duskglimmer I read both of these shortly after arriving at YWS, and they are part of the reason I was convinced to keep submitting ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ladies and gentlemen of YWS, boys and girls of all ages, I now present to you the most impressive photobooth picture in the history of existance! Not one, not two, ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    John Mayer...and whoever thinks he's hott must be blind. John Mayer is not the best looking guy on the planet, I'm not gonna lie. But he makes musically and lyrically ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    Haha, I think I'm going to do that as well. There is no way the book can top the musical, what, with the music being by Steven Schwartz and the ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    The ending was a little weird...I hear the book's ending is much different and much more depressing... Ahah. I thought the musical version's ending was depressing--granted, I haven't seen it, ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    Hm, I like that idea, Dan/Griffinkeeper. Also, in addition to having a special forum for film, a music discussion forum would be nice as well. ^_^

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Mesh, it looks like you guys had a nice time at band camp. Better than I can say for a couple of my friends, who told me their band camp ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: myspace anthology of online writers

    YAAAYFUN. Added. ^_^

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Ahaha, the 'Nate being away' option made me laugh. I have no complaints. I feel that the literary forum moves at a decent pace, and yes, critiques are scarce at ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I saw War of the Worlds with my four guy friends, who, apparently had very high expectations of the film. They were dissappointed in it because of the huge plotholes ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I SEE A BATHTUB!!! (Awh, Jack. From the look on your face in that first picture, you'd think your pet goldfish had just died.) Muse--Prettypretty as usual. I like the ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    My sister loves Superchic[k] and I love Jennifer Knapp. I didn't know anybody on this forum listened to that kind of music. Anyway, my favorite songs are probably: California by ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer, to me, means staying up/sleeping in way too late. And all of the above, minus the whole "Summer? Still winter here" thing.

    Jun 23, 2005


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind