User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Fiction Nomination Thread

    i wish i had more people to nominate. i don't get on this site enough. :( Best Story Overall Best Story in Each Category --Action/Adventure Fiction --FanFiction --Fantasy Fiction --Historical ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    we're real classy, here in america. nothing says new year like ryan seacrest, hannah montana, and a stogy in the front yard.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    I joined YWS February 20, 2005. I thought I was a strong writer. I thought I had everything figured out, in terms of the world, God, what have you. Now ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: August Rush

    I was sourly disappointed by it. I found it cheesy, and very cliche. Also, being a novice musician, the fact that I could tell that most of the actors could ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    i love second person.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    yep! back row, middle! and yeah, i editted. my university is a bit -COUGH- ... strict. cleavage is a no no, so editting is necessary. :) um, wow. russian and ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    last night in cleveland: dorm life: FIND ME! ps: wiggy and clau, looks like you had fun. i want to meet a ywser!

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde TYWCers

    ...but I still have doubts that anyone will be able to post their stories on there ever again. Why do you say that?

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    apply for any and EVERYTHING. scholarships, and just to schools. even if you think the chances are nil that you'll be going there, apply anyway. you might change your mind, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hardbacks smell better, generally.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    WHEE HOO!!!

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    aw claudette. you look pretty.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    Jig, I don't think that's around anymore. And thank goodness. I like being able to stalk people without being monitored. :|

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    whence -- nice chin. muse -- ahg you're so pretty. and that uniform is way classy, so much more so than my old one.

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    I can't take this anymore. Third game loss made me cry, even.

    Jun 13, 2007


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality