User avatar

Shriek

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    How is possible that there are almost 200 votes for this? I wasn't aware we had that many active members...!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    it's a good site, you'll be glad you joined. welcome. conservatively yours, lyndsey =D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    hey, lynds, stop wasting time. love, lyndsey hey, yws, GRRRR! love, shriek

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: John Lennon was Shot for a Reason Converse Postulate

    i don't have words for this. "incredible," i'm afraid, would fall six (million) feet too short. there were a few typos, but on the whole, a remarkable piece. congratulations.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    if monkey doesn't win, i'll cry.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dolor

    Brad: I liked that I could ask the question "Why?" between each stanza and get a response, and laced with gorgeous images at that. The "because" idea is ingenius. However, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Yellow Pages

    It's a pity there aren't more reviews for this. It is a fine piece. Not perfect, mind you, but you're on your way. I am in accord with Cameron on ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Edge of Forever

    It's about time you put this up, Ms. Ari. It still really hits home, to say the least. You need to post more of your stuff. And yeah, what's with ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    :D I would prefer a primate, please.

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    I am reviving this thread because I feel the need to write a letter. Dear you, We worked well together. I don't really know what happened, but things have stopped ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmmm. Sounds interesting. But ... is that a second spelling of "secret" with an e at the end? Or are you talking about secrete, the verb? Oh, wordplay and your ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Job? I refuse to have a job, because in the American understanding, jobs are meaningless tasks meant for raking in money in order to buy insignificant material things. And I ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lyndsey writes about writing.

    I am currently working on one of my larger attempts at greatness: a short story with the working title The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs. Don't get excited, it's ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Probably pull a Dorothy and try to get home. Probably. If you could broadcast one sentence to the entire population of the world, what would it be?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    The Cannibal let out a burp that shook the universe, in reply. Then he looked John in the eye, patted his shoulder and said, "John, I am your father." This ...

    Feb 21, 2007


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight