User avatar

Shriek

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    Fabien, thanks so much. I'm pleased you enjoyed it. And Sam -- haha, yay. I'll be taking a look at Hourglass sometime soon.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}

    The song was originally written by Leonard Cohen. I prefer the Jeff Buckley version, myself. Welcome to the site!

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    HOTLINKING FROM FACEBOOK LOL

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Heroine Addiction #1

    Hm. Well, not sure if I'm taking a look at the most recent edit or the first draft, so I will just make general comments: The beginning was fantastic -- ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 1 (Sray-Valom)

    The prologue, though beautifully written, seemed to drag for me. It may have something to do with my impatience (like, get the story ON with already!), but the writing there ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    Thank you very much, Nyconz. Glad you enjoyed it. Sam, I just editted the first post with the final (hopefully) revision. I will PM you right now. Aw, you are ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No More (Some Changes) 2nd copy

    A very ... how should I put it? Straightforward poem. It wears its emotions on its sleeve, your poem does. Unfortunately, it is not enough to intrigue me. While I ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fortune's Fool

    Aha. Oh Bob, you never disappoint. This is a fantastic piece. It is beautiful because its personal -- and I can't relate. There's something romantic and untouchable about it, all ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monster.

    Eh. Jig, I'm sorry, but this fell a bit short for me. No doubt, the piece has it's strong moments. Your descriptive language is superb, despite your tendency to go ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    Hey, Sam, I love you. But really, thank you for your honest critique. In regards to what you've said regarding the ending, I wasn't quite going for a plastics v. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    Stev, Thank you kindly, not only for the generous critique, but just for bothering to read. I will return the favor. Lyndsey

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lyndsey writes about writing.

    Okay, it's up. -Takes a nervous gulp of air-

    Mar 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs Written March 28, 2007. For Lauren: May you be the substitute for no one. I. Reese Ryan was one of those girls. You ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lyndsey writes about writing.

    Aw, Snoink. Thank you for the encouragement. I appreciate it so much. One of the things I most admire about Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire is the role reversal. You ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    goldie. goldie, goldie, goldie. do they not teach you anything in "somewhere 'twixt the ceiling and the floor?" monkeys are the be all and end all in the writing world! ...

    Mar 14, 2007


NO U
— Carina