User avatar

Shriek

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    Brilliant. Your (revised piece) drips with beauty, and I am astounded. The descriptive language was wonderful--my gosh, practically each sentence was bursting at the seams with imagery. The narrator's

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    The first songs I learned on guitar were "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones and "What I Like About You" by the Romantics--those were pretty easy. The Beatles usually have some ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    I started off really liking the beginning--I'm a sucker for descriptive writing, and you wrote it quite well considering your age. After that, however, the story moved too quickly for ...

    Feb 26, 2005


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato