User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    Oooh, fun. Maybe farther down the road, the page will include a Notable Alumni part. When a bunch of us get published and quasifamous, I mean.

    May 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bible is Full of Incest

    not a problem. glad i could help. On the statement of this poem: I recongize the humanity in the bible, and my lean was more so not to her story, ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    I like the idea, Nate. I just hope the quality of the reviews doesn't drop as members vie to get a greater ranking.

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: things that make me lawl

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: For a good time, call...

    hola chica, bienvenidas. =p can't wait to read your stuff, hope you enjoy your time here. i think you'll find it a helpful forum, i've grown a lot as a ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bible is Full of Incest

    gummy -- i believe there to be two components to your poetry (at least the pieces i've read): a. philisophical, or theological comment or insight often accompanied by b. a ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me

    Well, someone's into rhyming. It's a solid body of work. In my opinion two of these have tremendous potential, so let's get cracking: "Honestly, Honesty." I liked this poem because ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: things that make me lawl

    6 is not delicious. neither is 5. and is that che guevara in 4? i don't find him, his cause, or his death humorous. although dragonforce does make me "teehee" ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Barnes N Noble writers award

    awesome, congrats. i want to read it.

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME Most Influential People

    That is an insult to humanity. I don't think I'm directly influenced by any of them, except Bono.

    May 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Hm, I have some critiques, but I will save those for a time other than 12:03 AM (Eastern Standard Time, of course.) Just using this post as a placeholder to ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I am on the top in the center, with the cigarette and alcohol bottle. :) And yes, the girl on the right is adorable, I bet you would never guess ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dusky, those pictures are fabs! You have such a pretty smile. Jack, nice shoes. This is a promotional photo for a play I was in awhile ago. The Effect of ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to a Clock

    Hm, I am indifferent. I can see that there is real potential for a beautiful poem here, but I'm not sure you have a grasp on what poetry sounds like, ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dale (Ice Cubes)

    Alright. -Rolls up sleeves- As a piece, I don't think this can stand alone. Not yet, anyhow. The letter itself sounds like character development. It seems as if you're using ...

    Apr 28, 2007


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson