User avatar

Shriek

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    Kind of disturbing and graphic, but a good read nonetheless. Innocent, charming Cecilia was a great foil for her domineering, possessive father. The introduction of the story was well done; ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.

    Gift? Uhhh, I don't think so... But that's alright--you don't have to give me anything! Nice to meet you, by the way. What's your name?

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    As part of my beliefs, there is one right religion. However, I do not believe I, nor anyone else, has the right to tell others what they should or should ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.

    *Grins* I've been here for two weeks or so, but I haven't really gotten acquainted with anyone on this forum yet, so... *Extends hand* Hi, I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold

    Wow. Words cannot describe how much I admire this. The imagery you used with the dark vs. light is amazing. There was a desolate undertone ringing throughout the events--I felt ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Two of my favorites: "My favorite thing about being famous is getting to go to all those overseas places like Canada." Britney Spears (said while in the US) "It was ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: writer's block

    Wow, I really like this. It took me a couple times to read it through before I understood, but once I grasped what you were saying, I fell in love ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    The music fades into the background for me. Not distracting at all, but if it's not there .... silence .... which I notice. I agree. Usually when I write, I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    *Raises eyebrows* There are Biblical references here that I'm not aware of? Enlighten me. As an afterthought: I'm interested in hearing about the girl Lucifer deeply regretted killing. Hopefully you ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    Wow. That was an incredibly creative story. It was very well written, and not confusing in the least (not to me, anyway). I've always pictured Lucifer as the dark, mysterious, ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Absolutely, Positively Ridiculous (rant... kinda)

    Eh, I can see why you're frusterated/angry. It's surprising that Google doesn't have this site listed, let alone be difficult to cooperate with, seeing as they're the be-all and end-all ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ooh! I love that effect! :) *skips off to play with photoshop* Hah, thanks. It's called "Poster Edges" on Adobe Photoshop.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I agree with all the above posts about Willow. *Nods* Very pretty. As for a picture of myself: Photoshop is my friend. This is true.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    There's just too many! I won't choose. You can't make me. *glare* Yes I can. ;) Uhm. My favorite band would have to be the now-extinct Five Iron Frenzy, who ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nothing Interesting Here

    Ah, so you're one of those ingenius singer/songwriters, I'm assuming? That's wonderful--I have a lot of respect for people who are musically talented and can write as well. Good luck ...

    Feb 28, 2005


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower