User avatar

Shriek

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    This poem definately made me smile a lot. Thank you for focusing on some of the sweetest parts of life--a lot of things written now are so dark. Not that ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!

    Just out of curiousity, what is your definition of 'being religious'? I've heard a lot of people say that before, just wanted to know what you specifically meant by it, ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    Oooh, this is a fun thread. In my future, I want to accomplish some (but hopefully all) of the following: 1) Graduate highschool with high honors. 2) Move onto a ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saving Grace

    Excellent. I loved this poem. The dark, descriptive imagery you used was very effective--I could almost feel a plant snaking around my neck as I read it. The alteration (I'm ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writersdomain has finally decided to give info!!

    ^_^ Medieval times. I used to be obsessed with Sir Gawain when I was younger... -blush- And I'm glad to see you're confident about being 'Bible-thumpin', gun totin' conservative. -Laugh- ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires/kind of things inspire/inspired you?

    there are lots of things that inspire me. i normally write fantasy. but really, there are so many things that are not fantasy that inspire the fantasy that i write. ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    Oh wow. It doesn't surprise me that writers procrastinate. It's those science/math geeks that are all about getting their work done on time. ;) But yes. I've procrastinated more than ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    I don't celebrate Easter anymore, these christian holidays are starting to get slightly overated(in a non offensive way) I mean look at christmas. I know no one who is celebrating ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Other Re: George Bush Fans

    Ahah, wonderful joke. The thing that made the thread, though, was the responses coming from those heated Democrats. Goodness.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.

    Haha. Nah, I don't play clarinet--I wish. A couple of my friends do, in band. But my family really doesn't have the money... Ah! If you ever do see Children ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.

    Clarinet! Excellent. How long have you been playing? Ahhhh, Oliver. That's a great show--one of my friends played Nancy in it awhile ago in it. Yeah! I've never read the ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Smoke

    I liked this. The imagery you used was great--I felt almost as if I was in the same room, suffocating from the smoke like the speaker. I thought it was ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    Ahahah. I love my livejournal. It's friends-only, so posting in it is like sending one big e-mail to all of my friends about what's going on in my life. I've ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is me, jumping on the chance to talk about myself.

    Bek/Mesh: Aha! The "pit" is a very respectable position. What instrument do you play? And do you have a favorite musical? My favorite instrumentation for a musical would have to ...

    Mar 19, 2005


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6