User avatar

Shriek

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Sknfiuniwniunvc, definately. It's more appealing to the eye, and it's got that certain jingle to it when pronounced aloud. ; ) Uhm, Jesse or Paul McCartney? (This should be no ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    Dear Summer: Uhm, sorry. There is no possible way you can be dead because, hello. You're sitting at a computer, typing this incredibly lame, waste-of-gigabytes email message. Just in case ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    'Boy Hanging On A String' by Jars of Clay. ^_^

    May 9, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    Oooh, I loved this. It was adorable on the surface, and with a hint of deeper meaning. Although the character of Emily seemed a tad unrealistic (in the sense of ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    As for other good musicals JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR is good... as is WICKED (but I don't think they've filmed that one yet... darn...) Mmm, I love Wicked. And Children of ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    Good question. I guess I didn't really have a specific event that made me realize, "Oh wow, I like to write!" Gradually I began to fall in love with writing, ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: you know you want to

    I don't 'look' for specific qualities in appearance or otherwise. Although his smile usually strikes me first... I'd have to say a nice/funny/caring personality will really make me melt.

    May 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!

    :D Shriek, I look at being religious as in, going to church every sunday just because thats what people say is right. You can still be a christian without going ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your thoughts on the bible

    And predestination has nothing to do with that? Knowing YOUR god, maybe he doesn't, but that gives you NO RIGHT to say he doesn't d*mn well know the Divine. I ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    Be a dog walker, not a puppeteer. Ahahahah. I really liked that line, for some reason. ^_^ And I agree with all that you wrote, and I'm going to use ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your thoughts on the bible

    The Bible is a series of allegories and myths, none of which can be taken as literal true-to-word fact. It has ben translated, retranslated, cut up, censored and changed--therefore it ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    'Nothingwrong' by Jimmy Eat World.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 1930's theatre

    Sounds to me like you want information on movies more than theater, with the whole Gone With the Wind/Wizard of Oz thing. But here's a wonderful website on musical theater ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unreasonable Progress (Edited)

    Mmm, I love it. To be brutally honest, I can't stand either of the main characters--J.T. for his disrespect and Madeline for her shallowness--but the story is well written enough ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    Wow. The first thing I'd like to say is that I'm stunned this song hasn't gotten any reviews! That's a shame, seeing as I think this song is brilliant (lyrically, ...

    Apr 25, 2005


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25