User avatar

Shriek

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Tough Life

    Ahahahah, oh man. That last line definately caught me off guard. I read the entire thing twice through, just to get the full effect of knowing what you were talking ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Lanie

    Oooh, I really liked this. At first, I wasn't a big fan of the way your story skipped from place to place, totally unordered. But the more I got into ...

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Emotionless: Thank you. That is exactly what I was going for. Acidfairy: ^_^ Thanks for being honest.

    May 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spam

    Oh wow. I really like this--I can relate to it so well. I was very shocked when these lines: "Evil Demonic Lustful..." surfaced. Because I'd expected something pleasant--you're giving them ...

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Drugs Or Me . For Delena. A girl slouches into the corner drugstore one blistering summer morning. The artificially chilled air hits her bare legs with a blast as sliding ...

    May 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Outside (incomplete, by a long shot)

    -Grins.- Oooh, this is a wonderful concept. I love the opening paragraph--it definately makes me want to run around like a madwoman the next time a rainstorm comes through here. ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Relient K. Relient K rocks my socs. Aha, excellent. I'm a pretty big fan of them too. :) Oh. Uhm. How about Macy Gray? Her voice is like nails against ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Did you draw the rose from a picture or a photo, or did you just do it without a picture? -Seconds that question- Wow. There isn't much to say that ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Jars of Clay. Mae. (Pronounced "May".) Relient K. (Kay?) Not like you've ever heard of those bands... But they do rhyme. ^_^ Mmm, and yes. I enjoy Coldplay very much.

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    Good gosh, Arieda. -Jealous- I get Bs, mainly. I score well on essays, do pathetic on tests and quizzes, so it averages out nicely. My teacher is an insane, absent-minded ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    -Raises hand- I don't want to make this a shameless self-promotion post, so I won't. But I'd definately be interested in your (brave, as Reichieru pointed out) offer because: 1) ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    One boob is larger than the other in the last pic (trust me to notice that!) >.< -Laughs- I noticed that too. Athough, it is natural for some girls to ...

    May 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    Good gosh. This brought a tear to my eye. I'm not the overly emotional type, but there was just something about this piece. Your descriptions were phenomenal--they really brought out ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Other Re: Someone give me some advice please

    Hmm. Just out of curiousity, how did your parents find out about this kiss in the first place? You were at school when this happened, right? I would agree with ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    -Gasp!- Nuh-uh. Sknfiuniwniunvc all the way! And personally, I prefer Mexican. ^_^ Uhm. Game cube or X box?

    May 9, 2005


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight