User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    jfklsdjfaljdlYAY! You definately deserve this, Areida. Congrats. ^_^

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Edit on account of Aniar's edit.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    -Grins- We are "intellegent young adults"? This is news to me. ;) No. Seriously though. I understand where you are coming from, Gal--even more so than you know. But to ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Yu Yu Hakusho, Fushigi Yugi and Sakura are the best! I find them exciting because the characters are amazing and some are kinda handsome. Their stories focuses on fighting the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    fun fact: Jake Gyllenhaal is bi/gay. ;) The best looking ones always are. =P Notreallythough.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Tom Welling is incredibly handsome. Ehhh, Brad Pitt's alright. ;) Here is a nice fully clothed one of Jake Gyllenhaal: -Le sigh-

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Just five more mintues. And then I'll log off the computer and start my math. (AHAH, riiiight.) What were you thinking the last time you wanted to speak up but ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    -Agrees with Sam- The descriptions of clothing seemed more like something a poser would wear as opposed to a skater. Maybe the style varies depending on which section of the ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    Eh. I have no goals except to get that summer reading done. Also, I am involved with a student produced/student directed musical this summer which will eat up any spare ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?

    Crackle.

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    Uhg, and their parents let them go to church like that? Mhm, attitude is key. ^_^

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    I can see your point about dressing up Areida, but some people can't afford nice clothing to wear to church every week. I have a few skirts and dresses that ...

    May 29, 2005
  • General Articles Re: a matter of life and death part 1

    I agree with Reichieru in the sense that it seemed like two seperate peices. The introduction seemed a little generic: the speaker, standing in front of the bathroom mirror, watches ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: untitled

    Oooh. This is incredibly clever. Your descriptive wording gives a really empty, sterile, 'hospital feel'--it really helps mold the overall effect of the poem. For example, this line: "but the ...

    May 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Snoink: Thank you. You don't think I went overkill on the adjectives then? Because...yeah, reading this over again, I definately think I may have. Just a tad . ;) Sarah: ...

    May 24, 2005


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright