User avatar

Shriek

  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    You're welcome. If you ever need someone to resize anything for you, just let me know. =)

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Oooh, I like that. It's simplistic enough to go into a comic book, but at the same time, very original--I've never seen any style quite like it before. I wish ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Uhg, I cannot BELIEVE they are making me order mushroom and onion. -Gag- What were you thinking the last time you went on a roadtrip?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    *tries not to sound too tacky* I'm happy 'cause everyone else is. Naw. Happiness is contagious--what's tacky about that? -Grins-

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Emma: Gaaah, you're so pretty. You have very striking facial features. Caligula's Launderette (sorry, I didn't catch your name!): Those stables seem really nice. Hehe, I've never heard of a ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    As a matter of fact, yes, I am happy at this moment in time. Why? Because I am watching an incredibly hilarious accordian player on the Spanish channel. And the ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Posted on behalf of Sabradan because his pictures wouldn't post (for some odd reason). Me and my buddies Oshri and Tup in Jerusalem Me over the summer doing some Army ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    alright, I don't know why its not letting me embed the pics. I tried ALL THREE TAG OPTIONS that photobucket gave me, but none of 'em work! Can I send ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    Hi Dan! -Waves- Hope you have a great experience on these forums. So let me get this straight. Your parents were Americans, moved to Isreal (where you were born), and ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Arieda07 I did? When? Must have been a long time ago... LOL... I tried to look you up just now but I couldn't find it! Will you send me a ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns Oooh, good band. "Suspension" by Mae.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Dance Dance Revolution players?

    Hmm. Here's something a mistake I always made while on light: NEVER put your feet back to the center. You might already know this--I don't know how well you play. ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Dance Dance Revolution players?

    -Grins- I love DDR--my friend got me into it about a year ago and since then he's helped me work my way up to Heavy since then. ^_^ My favorite ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I picked my penname to be Areida Rivers when I started on and it just kind of stuck. -Gasp!- No way. You definately reviewed one of my stories on there ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't Jack the guy who started that fire? (Aha, wow.)

    Jun 6, 2005


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild