User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    My sister loves Superchic[k] and I love Jennifer Knapp. I didn't know anybody on this forum listened to that kind of music. Anyway, my favorite songs are probably: California by ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer, to me, means staying up/sleeping in way too late. And all of the above, minus the whole "Summer? Still winter here" thing.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: brother

    Incredible. The poem itself is well written, but I think it's the meaning behind it that has me captured. I especially like the images of the blue sheets and journals ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    "Frogs and Dogs (The Remix version)" by Superchic[k] Hehe, good song. I'm also a fan of "Hero" remixed by Superchic[k]. Uhm. As for my favorite song? Hands down, "Dandelions" by ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: ..hello

    Welcome to YWS, Kenzie. ^_^ I lovelovelove your avatar, by the way. Exploding Dog is amazing.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    Hehe, love it. The facial expressions are great. I didn't have any trouble reading the handwriting at all.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    QUESTION! Has anyone seen Hairspray? And if so, would you recommend it? It's coming to Cleveland on tour, and the tickets are pretty expensive. I've heard good things and bad, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    White is a really nice color. I also have this thing for the combination of pink and brown. They're good together, or so I think. My mom disagrees.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Was nominated for having one of the best poems on the site, which I totally agree with, by the way. Great job. -Grins- Right back at ya' on the ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    Ahah, Grease was the first musical I ever saw. QUESTION! Has anyone seen Hairspray? And if so, would you recommend it? It's coming to Cleveland on tour, and the tickets ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is pretty good about writing and returning PMs. =)

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    ^_^ I've read almost all of the peices nominated for "Best Story" and "Best Poem", and I can honestly say that they are all deserving of the title. This makes ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One last chance.....

    Okay. Despite the spelling and grammatical errors (and there were quite a few of them), I liked this. The defiant, fed-up-with-life attitude of the speaker really came out strong with ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    -Sigh- Wow, I really like him. What were you thinking the last time one of your parents yelled at you?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    Wow. It's amazing to hear everyone's accounts of what they thought about the attacks. Although I do agree that Jack has a point saying that more sympathy was shown to ...

    Jun 15, 2005


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman