User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: myspace anthology of online writers

    YAAAYFUN. Added. ^_^

    Aug 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Wow. WOW. Thank you all SO much for the reviews! I'm sorry I couldn't have thanked you sooner--I wasn't even aware that my silly little story was recieving this attention. ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Oooh, cliffhanger. The style of this, to reiterate, is definately original and creative. Slight nitpick: I didn't like that you left off periods at the end of someone speaking. I ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Ahaha, the 'Nate being away' option made me laugh. I have no complaints. I feel that the literary forum moves at a decent pace, and yes, critiques are scarce at ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I saw War of the Worlds with my four guy friends, who, apparently had very high expectations of the film. They were dissappointed in it because of the huge plotholes ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fall out girl

    Ah. What is with you two and naming poems after songs/bands? Then again, I really shouldn't be talking... At any rate, your second explanation for the title (and thunderstorms "fall" ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    POWER TO THE UNDERACHIEVERS! (Orsomething...) Welcome to YWS! I'm Lyndsey, or Shriek as most people call me. Great to meet you!

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: just another someone

    Oooh. I really liked this. I didn't think any of the imagery was excessive. Even the smallest detail can change the outcome of the picture as a whole. I loved ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (7-19-05)

    Ah, I liked this. The third stanza was a favorite here, especially these lines: "I let our sadness become written down, pressed to the other side of pages, where someone ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I HATE POETRY!

    Haha. Wow. I liked the poem, but the explanation behind the poem was AMAAAYZING. Kudos to you, Snoink.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fall out girl

    Hm. There isn't much to be said that Brad hasn't already touched upon. I liked most of the descriptive words you used, although you were a tad redundant at times, ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: turtledovetears

    I liked this very much. To reiterate what someone before me said, I enjoyed the way you used "Any other Thursday" to tie different thoughts together. I especially liked this ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Journeys End - a prolog

    I liked that. It was well written, and aside from a few spelling errors and missing apostrophes, gramatically correct. You have just enough description and dialogue, neither overpowering the other. ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I SEE A BATHTUB!!! (Awh, Jack. From the look on your face in that first picture, you'd think your pet goldfish had just died.) Muse--Prettypretty as usual. I like the ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: if ohio is for lovers, texas is for killers

    Eep. I'm not a fan of this title at all--not just because I'm from Ohio and cannot stand the band Hawthorne Heights. I dislike the title because I've seen it ...

    Jul 9, 2005


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World