User avatar

Shriek

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Yeah, I always feel like I need toadd in a little footnote when I talk about my brother's autism in stories--just because not a lot of people have been exposed ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Wow, thank you! I will definitely look into playing around with the wording so that the 'you's and 'I's make sense. However, I would like to leave the brother part ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    Haha, I think I'm going to do that as well. There is no way the book can top the musical, what, with the music being by Steven Schwartz and the ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    The ending was a little weird...I hear the book's ending is much different and much more depressing... Ahah. I thought the musical version's ending was depressing--granted, I haven't seen it, ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Jesus Was Gother Than You. Written November 4, 2005 Personally, I don’t understand what everyone finds so attractive about you and that lime green makeup you powder over your eyes ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: penny for your thoughts

    I really liked this. It was short and sweet, but it really struck me. Though Lottie didn't give much more than a brief description of her life, it felt as ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    Ahaha, that made me laugh so hard. I don't know if it was meant to be a satire on all those emo songs such as "Slash My Wrists with Your ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Torn Hearts and Bloody Tragedies (A Love Story)

    -Takes breath in- My thoughts are: 1) This piece is VERY well written in the descriptive writing sense. You certainly know how to use your adjectives powerfully--a little too powerfully ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: only guys are sexist

    The end was overdone/melodramatic, yo. Or, something. Agreed. Although, I suppose it was fitting because of the way you characterized them as a sort a beast. Great mental image. Other ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    Hm, I like that idea, Dan/Griffinkeeper. Also, in addition to having a special forum for film, a music discussion forum would be nice as well. ^_^

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Hi! My name is Lyndsey too (but with a 'y', obviously). Welcome to the site! I look forward to reading some of your stuff. ^_^

    Sep 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Wow. I can't even write a sentence without using the letter 'e', but you wrote this entire story, going above and beyond by packing it with emotion and wonderful imagery. ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9 because I like the quotes. They're kind of harsh, but sooo true. And Duskglimmer: Aha, I'm OBSESSED with the song in your siggy. ^_^

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "Simply" by Pillar

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Mesh, it looks like you guys had a nice time at band camp. Better than I can say for a couple of my friends, who told me their band camp ...

    Aug 23, 2005


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera