User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    Wow, the first one is scary! Which congress member did you go with? I second the question. I agree that the mall picture is great. I just visited DC last ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Other Re: Chocolate and Cigarettes

    This was great. Reminded me of The Sun Also Rises in the sense that it portrayed the recurring empty indulgence so well. Although much more poetic than anything Hemmingway could ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ "Voices."

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    LOVES it. Great portrayal of emotion here. However. (Gosh, I hate to sound redundant, but) I had difficulty telling the difference between voice 1, 3, and 4. Four in particular ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • General Articles Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    Awh, this was sweet. Very well done. Just out of curiousity, what does your dad do for a living?

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite work on YWS?

    "Untitled" by Faith Also "Cold" by Duskglimmer I read both of these shortly after arriving at YWS, and they are part of the reason I was convinced to keep submitting ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Gah, this was sad. I was able to hold off the tears until I read the final verse--that was a hard-hitter. I liked the emotion behind the narrator, especially that ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "W/C 10/31 Winner" - Whispers in the Dark

    Haha, congrats on the win by default. This was a very enjoyable read. Kind of morbid in some parts, but overall pretty suspenseful. I felt that the beginning was a ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ladies and gentlemen of YWS, boys and girls of all ages, I now present to you the most impressive photobooth picture in the history of existance! Not one, not two, ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    John Mayer...and whoever thinks he's hott must be blind. John Mayer is not the best looking guy on the planet, I'm not gonna lie. But he makes musically and lyrically ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Night Beside The Pond

    Awh. I can relate to the narrator's feelings so well in this (except for the fact that my ending wasn't as fortunate). I liked it a lot. You definately get ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Kayleigh: Hey, thanks! I was beginning to regret giving this the title it has, so I appreciate your (and Dusky's) comment. Bob: I asked my english teacher today which was ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I

    It seems uncanny that just as I've finished writing a research paper on "A Streetcar Named Desire" and Blanche DuBois, I stumble across this. According to my paper, you've done ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire's Eclipse

    I liked this! I usually don't read too much fantasy stuff (it confuses and bores me) but this was a very good peice. Solid writing and grammar, an interesting plotline. ...

    Nov 5, 2005


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper