User avatar

Shriek

  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hardbacks smell better, generally.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    WHEE HOO!!!

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    aw claudette. you look pretty.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    Jig, I don't think that's around anymore. And thank goodness. I like being able to stalk people without being monitored. :|

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    i would suggest moving the "and" from the end of line one to the end of line two. "Her lips parted in Menelaus' ear and she whispered: "We'll always have ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    whence -- nice chin. muse -- ahg you're so pretty. and that uniform is way classy, so much more so than my old one.

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    I can't take this anymore. Third game loss made me cry, even.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    JUST YOU WAIT. We can beat 'em. I know we can.

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Haha, sweet Razorblade. I think I'm pretty much the only person who cares. At least on these forums. That's okay, though. Lost again tonight, hopefully when we're in Cleveland Tuesday ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    I went down to the Q for game one of the playoffs, despite the fact that they were playing in San Antonio. There was a big watch party inside the ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    nate, may i suggest facial hair in order to appear less boyish? ARI AHHH WHEN DID YOU GET SO GROWN UP? gosh, you're pretty. yes, this a photo of my ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Logically speaking, Dono, you're absolutely right. It's a miracle the Cavs have made it this far, and they don't stand a chance against Duncan and the Spurs. But everyone forgets ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Dear San Antonio, You're going down. Love, Cleveland -- Anyone else got any predictions? Thoughts?

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You sure you wanna know about me?

    Emory. Woooow, nice. I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you Olivia. Hope to be seeing you around the forums -- don't be shy!

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

    Hello, Cath. I'm Lyndsey, and short stories are my weapon of choice as well. Hope to be seeing some of your work soon. Enjoy the forums -- I've grown a ...

    May 31, 2007


NO U
— Carina