User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    "Writing is an occupation in which you have to keep proving your talent to those who have none." -Jules Renard Interesting quote. I'm about 95% sure I want to go ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8. Funny, but a bit arrogant, don't you think? =P

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Yep. They are going to be making a movie for each book.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: "Writing Challenge 11/28": Zero Gravity

    Psh, of course it's humorous! With words like "Gooblegog," how could it not be? I agree that this was well done--very creative and vivid. Post more soon!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    From what I understand from this website, there are three cds now out: 1) Christian Music Inspired by The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (with Jars, Newsboys, and DAVID ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Trip to the Hospital

    Thanks for the reply... Snoink. I guess I'm just unedumacated when it comes to literature of the 1800s, or something. I mean, I recognized that the author was going at ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Trip to the Hospital

    I didn't know what to make of this. It was definately well written--so no complaints there. Just the tone of the piece threw me off. I was confused about whether ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Shadowdancer: Hey, thanks! I will definitely take your comment about the caps into consideration--a few people on a different site suggested the same thing, but I dunno. I wanted that ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    I'm actually not listening to my CD player. I'm listening to a 45. Strawberry Fields. Woot! I'm listening to Mr. John Mayer, Heavier Things. -Le sigh-

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap isn't music, but that doesn't make it any less good: it's poetry, I think. I don't like 'gansta' rap, no, but there are some types of rap I applaud ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    much more like it. Explain?

    Nov 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Snoink: Haha, thanks for the clarification on the whole Jesus'/Jesus's thing. I will take your word for it. I am a little bit confused as to why the adjectives in ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: He will never love you.

    I am not much of a poetry afficionado, but I really did like this. I've felt like this before. A lot. Nice work.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Pretty sweet. My pin kind of slipped off into Lake Erie... eh.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I think everyone feels like an outcast at one point in their life. But if you're talking about whether or not someone feels like they differ from the norm or ...

    Nov 23, 2005


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind