User avatar

Shriek

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4. I dislike Green Day with a passion. : )

    Dec 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Hey, thanks TBR. Glad you liked it...!

    Dec 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    Just out of curiousity, what was the meaning behind this title?

    Dec 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: december

    Hmm. This was very well written. As for the actual plot, it was lacking. I hate walking out of a story and having to ask, "Okay, what the heck just ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestions For Featured Story!

    Hey, Sam. Thanks for the nod for featured story. I appreciate it, it really is quite the honor. : ) Here's a suggestion: Fate by emotion_less Thanks again.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Album : MAE - The Everglow Best New Bands (or bands that I have discovered) : NEVERTHELESS ACCEPTANCE Best Songs : COLDPLAY – Speed Of Sound NICKELBACK – Photograph ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where's Mummy?

    Oooh, I liked this. It was very well written--you have a knack for descriptions. My one question is, is this all there is to it? If so, you need to ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fate

    Mmm, verrrry good. I love that closing line. Someone once told me that the closing line is like reward for your reader. They've read your entire story, and now, they ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Aviator: Thank you. Hey, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one going through this crap... Zelithon: Thanks! Haha, being a wimp is underrated... I'd never thought about the ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I loved all of the characters, especially Edmund and Lucy. Azlan (If I spelled his named incorrectly, please forgive me- I haven't read the books in ages!) ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I just saw it. Oh man, it exceeded my highest expectations and so much more. The scenery (set?) was breathtaking , the score was perfect, all the actors did an ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Snip Snip: Heyy, thank you. Yeah, it's a bit short, but I didn't know what to add to make it longer. Adding stuff sometimes spoils it, so I wanted to ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Trip to the Hospital

    So, what I'm going for is unexpected, but easily imaginable? I wanted to avoid giving any advice since it's only my opinion, and an opinion that seems to differ from ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicidal Mind

    I stood standing by the window. Not the best way to start off a story. Stood and standing are the same word, except in a different form. Try something along ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Poem Database (Favorite Poems)...

    "Hollow Men" by T.S. Eliot. Not much of a poetry person, but I love this piece for some reason. : )

    Dec 1, 2005


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus