User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Holy crap, Snoink. That first picture is gorgeous . Where was that taken?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    Ah, so Snoink finally posted a short story, I see! I liked this very much. At first, I didn't really see what the entire purpose of Alyssa looking at the ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Citrus Mist

    -Mouth waters- Brilliant descriptions there, better imagery than I could ever pull! But agreed with Chandni13: I didn't quite get the rhythm either... Also, caught this typo: Filling you nostrils ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    Why hello! Yes, I do have an affinity for parody threads! (Or at least parody titles...) Anyway, you're a good cartoonist. I didn't really care for the comic because I ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Beauty and the Beast

    Haha, for serious? Could that actually ever happen? They (meaning Gaston and his cronies) would probably have to tie Belle down and torture her before they got her to consent. ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghosts, Chapter 1 /P

    This is the best I've seen from you yet, Brad. I liked it very much. The pre-chapter was powerful--it said a lot about the character and life, in general. Or ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Away in a Cave

    Hm. This would have been hilarious if I weren't such a stiff. I smiled at the lice line, though.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Collections

    Hm. I personally am not a fan of the morbid, "I hate my life" kind of poetry (I'm not a fan of poetry, in general), so I guess my critique ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    Well, the second part was much better than the first, grammatically speaking. So congratulations on your improvement. However, you need to work on placing commas, periods, etc. If the reader ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10. I love it (and want to steal it for myself)!

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Game Maker

    29. That was tough! It made me laugh, though. Nice work. -Applause-

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    I'm usually not one for knocking a person's critique of my critique... So I won't. :D Uhm. But what I said still stands. I guess it's just a matter of ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Re: Light in the Clouds (half story, half poem)

    Hey, Stev! Glad to see you're still alive and well (and writing some pretty good stuff while you're at it). I liked this a lot, and I think it is ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    Ooh, I liked this. Like Muse said, it's a light read, which was refreshing in contrast with all the serious pieces out there now. I disliked the kiss at the ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jumping Rope

    Wow. I liked this a lot. It was a plain and simple enough story line, but the effective use of dialect and characterization were what gave this piece its power. ...

    Dec 29, 2005


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain