User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Ohmygoodness, that's hard. But I'm going to say Coldplay vs. Relient K (Because they rhyme.)

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waistland (title intentionally misspelled)

    Wow, I loved this. I'm not very knowledgeable about poetry, but I can tell when an author is clever. And indeed, you were--both with the title and the images in ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi - Congrats on the weight loss. You look gorgeous! Emma - I'm with Dono--the piggy-back picture is pretty sweet. Am I absolutely insane for following up Ari's pictures with ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. Coldplay

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Excuse me, but I DATE the pimply nerd in the corner, kthx. Or at least dream of dating, or something along those lines... The point being, the things you're bringing ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Looks are important when it comes to finding a job (employers like to see a clean, well-put-together, and tailored person) or finding a prom date. I'm sure there are other ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Onomatopoeia

    Haha, loved it. Especially "...This poem’s really boring." It's great when writers put down their work within the work... or, at least I find it humorous. Anyhow, nice job. You ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    zomg, I remember this thread! Nightwish (guilty pleasure) vs. Weezer

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Changing the Stars - Chapter 1

    Hm, I liked this. It was nice and simple: a dark night, a warm tavern, a man and his daughter, and a mysterious stranger. Great description and well written dialogue, ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Other Re: "Writing Challenge 1/02" - The Teacup Hierarchy

    Yay! You're welcome.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Other Re: "Writing Challenge 1/02" - The Teacup Hierarchy

    Ahah, this was good! I really liked the caste system of tea cups, brilliant idea. It truly was a metaphor for life, if you think about it. Because although we ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    You're welcome! And yeah, you have good reasoning to overrule my critiques. Although I think it would make for a better story if Frank was smashed--he'd be more animalistic, uncontrollable, ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    Though the negatives unfortunately outweigh the positives, there were a few things to be thanful for in 2005: - The opportunity to direct an incredible musical and meet equally amazing ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    Haah, you're welcome! I can see his (and your) take on the "list" paragraphs. I suppose I just like reading about people who are like me: emotionally attatched to anything ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Geez, talk about your wordy titles... Guerra All Interno - Daphne Loves Derby

    Jan 6, 2006


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix