User avatar

Shriek

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    As a rant, this was perfect. As a story, however, I felt that this was... lacking, somehow. Charlie and Gwennan, from your description, sound like they're from two completely different ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Wow, I loved this. The plot is an intricate weave of emotion, the writing is breathtakingly real. The first and second sections were my favorites. The description of the smell ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    You Can’t Prick Your Enemies. (January 6, 2006) Writing practice and nothing more. A bit of silliness, really. Prick, they call her. Though her real name is Lucia-Maria Marcella Carasello ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Oh, how the mighty Coldplay has fallen. And to Green Day, good gosh! -Grumbles- Uhhh. We're going to go with Nightwish vs. Yellowcard

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Coldplay vs. Green Day

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: VERY IMPORTANT!

    Words of wisdom, Snoink. Thanks for sharing.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Right.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: breakfast with timmy

    The beginning stanza hooked me. Needless to say, it was wonderful. The bulk of the poem was well written too. Loved the stabbing of eggs and greasy pizza imagery, to ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapters and Parts

    Sometimes I feel like dividing a book into parts has no purpose. Unless, of course, you're analyzing it in English class ( Ethan Frome being a prime example...) But I ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Yay. I like this idea. Props to Nate and the mods.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe at Your Door

    This is a great idea, a great concept. However, the ending line isn't clear, which leads to a great disappointment and overall, a misunderstanding of the story. To answer your ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Unknown

    (I'm reviving this. And I'm not sure why.) "Listen," Mary Beth says. "I brought you here because I need your help." I choke on my drink. " You need my ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Being Left Standing

    This was exquisitely written. I just wish I could have left the story feeling a little less confused that I did when beginning it. I guess I'm just not used ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    Please for God's sake do not compare me to THAT author! I hate her! Ohh, oop. I sometimes do that . . . -Shuffles feet, tries to look invisible- Sometimes ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari - Shhhh. No one's supposed to know! Muse - Thankeeh. Haha, the Belle Doll is awesome! I have one too ... that is still in a box. It's one ...

    Jan 14, 2006


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind