User avatar

Shriek

  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    This stuff looks great! I'm kind of big on the anime style too. At first I got a drawing book out of the library and just mimicked the drawings, and ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Clever. =P

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Right on, EBM. I cannot stand Green Day...! Yellowcard vs. Goldfinger

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Other Re: A journal meditation

    Yes, you are wise. And very eloquent. On a literal level, this was beautifully written. With phrases such as " nights spent dancing through warm subtropical streets, kisses of steel ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dono - Haha, that's awesome! Sharing chocolate-on-chocolate cake is pretty much the greatest thing ever. What does the little tag that's sticking out of it say? My friend Shawn and ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Very patriotic--which I like. It's not often that Americans are proud of where they're from, you know? Some people are embarrassed because of the whole war situation, others are ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    Thank you, Ari! -Beams- I'm looking forward to your comments.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    I'm jealous. Welcome, by the way!

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I like english. Surprise there. I suppose I could say that I like it because I'm good at it, but I'd be lying. I like it because everything's open to ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I liiike it. It may not seem like that big of a deal to people who review frequently or have thousands of points just because they've been around for awhile, ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Angel and her Romeo

    This was a little... uhm. Sweet for my taste. I may be bitter from one failed relationship after another--things (realistically) almost never work out as perfect and wonderful as they ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge of week 1/23: Evidence

    This was pretty good. Brilliant explanation of the room was preserved, how things were left after the apocolypse. I liked that, in addition to describing the room, you also developed ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (1/2)

    Ahh, and unfinished ending! Where's the rest of the last sentence? At first, I thought this was going to be a Harvest Moon fanfic (are you familiar with it?), seeing ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    Hey, thanks you two! TBR - Yeah... this was kind of a far out plot (if there was any plot to it at all), so I can appreciate the "odd" ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    Yeah, sorry. My comment was kind of all over the place--and your reasoning makes sense. That's what I get for attempting to review a story at 2 am! Still, I ...

    Jan 27, 2006


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March