User avatar

Shriek

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    Ahah, sweet ending. This was incredibly well written, and you certainly have a flair for comedy. I guess my biggest crit would be that this moves a bit fast. The ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bookstore Courtship

    Wow, I liked this. Nice job, TBR! Unfortunately, I must be off to bed now--but I'm definately going to nitpick it for grammar and such tomorrow. I owe you one!

    Feb 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    Sarah: Thank you for the compliments! As for your critiques, I found them all really helpful--and I'll definately revising this sometime soon (hopefully this weekend...! -Crosses fingers-) Thanks agai

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    My mom likes Smooth Jazz. I can't really get into it... -Shrug- I love Keiko Matsui, though. I have her one cd called Dream Walk--absolutely friggin' fantastic stuff there. --- ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Greatest Haiku Ever

    Oh, haah. Whoops. I fail when it comes to interpretation--sorry! Nice work!

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahaha, thanks everyone. Yeah, band offs are quite the shizz. Lots of energy, and really fun to watch (contrary to popular belief.) I'm going to miss high school. -Wimpers- Emma: ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Greatest Haiku Ever

    Neither do I. Maybe it's a Canadian thing...? lol No seriously, I like this. It's funny. My only complaint is, don't you have to make a hoola hoop go really ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is a very important member of the YWS. Without her excellent writing, positive attitude, and hilarious comments, it's safe to say that YWS would not be as wonderful. In ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9. Dahaha, it's sweet! Always gives me a chuckle. I gotta learn how to make one of those moving ones... (Jennafina: My avatar is Aslan from Narnia. But it is ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is a fiend in the blogs section! He always has some witty remark or thoughtful comment to make on just about every blog--and always seems to make the first ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome to the YWS! I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you. -Extends hand- Hope you have a great time on the forums--I can't wait to see some of your work once ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    My first thoughts upon reading these reviews from the two of you: O.O AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! -Dances around the room in pure ecstacy, doing what she does best--shrieking- I think I must ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8. Definate words to live by, there.

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Oooh, you are a very multi-talented person. I can't play sports for the life of me... :/ Welcome to the YWS--I can't wait to read some of your stuff! Lyndsey

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestions For Featured Story!

    Jumping Rope by timjim77 Love, In Three Parts by DarkerSarah

    Jan 29, 2006


Moo.
— Cow