User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    hairrrrrcut.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    We have a FAQ? Hm, that's news to me. =P

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    To become a VIP you must be nominated and approved by other VIPs. To be nominated, you usually have to be very active and have made significant contributions to the ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8. It's got a nice classic feel to it, I like the black trimming. (Twilight--My av is Shaun White, otherwise known as the "Flying Tomato." -Dances-)

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bonfire at the Island

    Ohhhh. Whoops, I get it now. Sorry, my mistake!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Young writer has problems

    I liked the reading blogs of older people idea. I've been doing that to prepare myself for college and such ('cause I'm a dork.) It might surprise you that older ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10 That's sweet. I love the black and white. Must have taken awhile to make . . .

    Feb 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bonfire at the Island

    Wow. I usually cannot stand thoroughly descriptive pieces without an ounce of storyline or dialogue. But this, of course, is an exception to the rule. Not only is the writing ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Ahah, Fontroy. Although the Olympics are kind of the opposite of war ... they're all about promoting peace and respecting other althlete's skills and abilities. Orsomething. Here is a small ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Much drama has occured on the American side of things two days in. THE GOOD: "The Flying Tomato" (Shawn White--le sigh) took gold in snowboarding. THE BAD: Figure skater Michelle ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Just wondering if anyone is as addicted to watching the Olympics as I am. The opening ceremony yesterday was pretty incredible. What's your favorite sport/player to watch? I think the ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boston Massacre (Redrew the picture)

    I have that picture in my American History textbook! My only complaint is that there is so much gunpowder, and only two guns! (But the gunpowder looks cool, regardless.) Maybe ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ladydark - Uhm, you're pretty much adorable. But, the last picture? Elaborate, please! Do you go to a military academy? And what's "Dress right ... Dress!"? Scifiguy - Mhm, very ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Abbey Road

    Whoa, brilliance. Loved all the references to different songs, although I doubt I caught them all. I was listening to "Across the Universe" when I clicked the link, which isn't ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bookstore Courtship

    Alright, here we go. -Rolls up sleeves- Ultimately, I liked this piece. It wasn't your classic "I'm watching this amazing guy out of the corner of my eye and he's ...

    Feb 4, 2006


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee