User avatar

Shriek

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inaesthetic Worth

    This is excellent, Brad. Though I'm sure much of the deeper meaning went over my head, I did appreciate the images this brought to mind--especially the bit about the "foreign ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    "I like this poem, dont' you? I think it's actually one of the best things I've written in a long time." I completely agree. In no way am I a ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song for You: a haiku

    I liked this. To echo Jack, it's simplistic and easy to relate to. Again, it needs punctuation. That basically covers what I was going to say. Nice work. (Oh, and ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled 2

    Oooh, love that last line. Actually, I love this entire thing. It's more personal, more emotional than the first. Just the right amount of description and dialogue. Picturesque descriptions and ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    -A malicious grin slowly spreads across face- Trouble? Sorry, I'm not quite familiar with the term. I jest, of course. I've always been one for stirring up things. It dates ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    There are no words... It reminded me out of something out of Captain Underpants , to be completely honest. And I love Captain Underpants. Nice work, Grif.

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: streamofconscious (Revised)

    I really like this. It's honest and it's clever and there's no philisophical puzzle to figure out. It's just genuine emotion, and--the ending was a good one. Nice work.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Recollections of a Rose

    I agree with Hekategirl on her suggestion with the ending. Other than that, I have no critiques, only praise. I liked this very much. I found it short and sweet ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahh, sibling love and soccer. Two things I know absolutely nothing about.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Five Iron Frenzy. Genesis. Not a very long list, but they're quality bands, yo.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Papa

    Awh, I love this. I'm not really one for pointing out grammatical errors and whatever on personal pieces--leave the writing to the heart, not the head is my philosophy. And ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't read. I know that's the stereotypical answer for those averaging 1.6 who lack enough motivation to fill a teacup--but I'm not some stereotypical, unmotivated bum. I average a ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma: It looks gorgeous, dahling. It's a very mature cut, I think. Razored and sleek looking. -Thumbs up- Ari: -Grins- Thank you! You're sweet... And thanks to everyone else who ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There was lots and lots of pink cake. An outdoor barbecue, green grass, blue skies--perfect day. Dani made me a photo frame--she's always had that artistic edge. Beads, lace--that frame ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Unknown

    In that moment, I was ripped from reality. The dark bar, Mary Beth with it, began to spin furiously. A flash of bright color, vivid yellows and greens and marroons--and ...

    Feb 21, 2006


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James