User avatar

Shriek

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices IV: We miss you...

    Oh ... that kind of went over my head with the voice five thing. -Blush- But, yes. That part that is both your favorite and mine reads well. -Rereads it ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices IV: We miss you...

    This was an excellent addition to the Voices collection, as I've now come to expect from from. You always manage to meet -- and exceed -- my expectations. Well, let's ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown

    I didn't really like either, to tell you the truth. I guess I'm just above kid's movie thing anymore. -Sniff- Haha, just playing. I thought Scrat (that squirrel) was amazing, ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Making sure things are clear...

    Oh gosh, Dusky -- this new piece sounds wonderful. And also very difficult. While I'm not necessarily a fan of the bold/italic idea (Sorry, Ari!), I'd be interested in seeing ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow, everyone looks rad. The members of YWS are pretty darn good looking. Muse: that looks like a professional photo shoot -- and it looks like tons of fun. Can ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1994.

    Thank you, Zelalem. I was seven in '94, I believe. : ) Bazoo: Thanks! Could you elaborate more on your thoughts for the last line? It does seem a bit ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    That sounds pretty good, Mattie. I'd definitely check into your story if it were based soley on the title -- it's causes a bunch of questions to pop into a ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006

    Awh, Jack. : ( I didn't know what to do with myself when the site was down. It was pretty pathetic. Ha! Much applause to the both Nate and Bobo. ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Wow! You have no idea how surprised I was to see this old thing pulled back up on the front page. Thanks again, TBR. : ) Reich: Hey, thank you. ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1994.

    TBR: Hey, thanks. I was actually mulling over the capitalization of those words a bit prior to your comment. They didn't seem right and I didn't know why. I'll experiment ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1994.

    Xanthan gum: Wow, thank you. That is quite a compliment coming from you. And also, thank you Niamh and Julri. I appreciate the time and comments on both of your ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles

    Haha, that's cool. I like your sloppy doodle style -- it must have taken eons to perfect. And the color scheme is nice too. Also, I must add that I ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1994.

    Well, this is sure to be a humiliating post. One of my first attempts at poetry. Any criticism and advice would be greatly appreciated. 1994. Written April 13, 2006 I ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Writing Parable

    Give more verbose descriptions for an ironic effect. Ahahaa, awesome. I second the suggestion. This was pretty good, Grif. Although ... I think the execution of the elite authors was ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oooh, well, it'd have to be a color that is loud, and obnoxious. Something that screams "LOOK AT ME." Something like hot pink or electric lime would do just fine ...

    Apr 11, 2006


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314