User avatar

Shriek

  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    Fondest memory? Hm, that would have to be the time Snoink thought I was a guy. That was pretty pivotal in my time spent here. Also, PsyLynx (or however you ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    gbh Good boy, horsey. (That was actually a chin to the keyboard. I cheated.)

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    My gosh. This is a shock. All I can say, I guess, is: thank you , Nate. Because of your efforts, I've undoubtedly improved as a writer.

    May 16, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Awh, I'm sorry. I guess stereotypes are fitting for some...

    May 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel: You're pretty cool kids, just so you're aware. Thanks for making cool music. Stay cool! Lyndsey

    May 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices V - What have we missed?

    YES! First another "Untitled," and now another installment of "Voices." You people are spoiling me this weekend, I swear. This was well-done, as the four before it. Gramatically speaking, this ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Thanks, Rivergirl. : ) And Dan ... I don't really know what you mean by sad. But, uhh. Thanks.

    May 12, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled 3 (rated for language)

    Ahhh, the pure bliss of another Untitled by Ari. I almost want to ask you to get a name for these things ... but "Untitled" is kind of fitting for ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't leave..

    I don't really have much to say that Dream Deep hasn't touched upon. The images were gorgeous (especially the white roses against a black sky), but I didn't know what ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: summer soundtrack?

    Yesss, summer music! Good thread. Summer is an open invitation for upbeat, pop-rock-y stuff -- no emo or death metal, please. I can't imagine a summer without oldies music. Every ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Thank you for the feedback, everyone! -Beams- TBR: Hey, thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it, despite it's fluffiness. Kay: Oh, hey, thank you! On Microsoft Word, I had it ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Hours Leading Up to a First Date. (A Satire on Behavioral Patters of Teenaged Males and Females.) Written March 2005. This is a little less "Mean Girls" and a little ...

    May 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pop

    This is great stuff here, all things considered. It reminds me of one of those "urban legends" kids tell -- like some of the stories you'd hear on Hey Arnold ...

    May 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: free write - boys of summer

    Oooh. I don't think I've ever read anything of yours, Mesh -- but if your other stuff is anything like this sketch, I should really go back and do so ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Research Re: The Great Gatsby

    Those are valid points, LamaLama. But, correct me if I'm wrong -- wasn't Gatsby a self-made man? If I remember correctly, he didn't inherit his money, but worked from the ...

    Apr 22, 2006


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton