User avatar

Shreksurmum

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    I really liked this, the language was good and i cant wait to read the rest of the chapter. now for the critism, your description and use of words was ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Well, personally i think the story so far is great! now there was some grammar mistakes e.t.c but im not going to bother you with that because everyone else has, ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest for Flight ch 2 part 1

    Clumbo awoke to the sound of his parents watching the PBC (Penguin Broadcasting Company). Clumbo was a young male and he had only a few grey feathers left. He was ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clueless

    yeh, this was a great start! I really liked your language and the way you use words, although you do jumble them up, like: Arthur couldn’t have I wished for ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Anthro Society Ch 1 Perosk

    I agree that you should explain that this Perosk is a fox, but i mean, if he lives in a fox village hes not going to be a bloody rabbit ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'The Quest for flight' Chapter one

    For the Heak family the morning seemed like any other. The Penguin world was always the same. Mr Heak woke in the morning and kissed his wife on the cheek. ...

    Jan 21, 2008


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci