User avatar

Shortasaurus

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Man in the Rain

    Hi! :) This almost made me cry. My grandmother died in almost a similar way. It's obvioust that this man loved his wife and who doesn't love that kind of ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Forgotten, Not Forgiven.

    Hey! I really liked this. I made me almost cry in some places then laugh in others.. I am horrible person :( I really did laugh though. My sister cried ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unbound~Prologue

    Hey, I'm not much of a reviewer but I will give my opinion of the prolouge. It lacked a natural flow to me. It sounded choppy as I read it, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Consumed: Preface

    Last night I had a dream that was about the life of one of my rp characters. Well, I thought I would share. Be aware that it's around 4a.m. in ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: 14 Songs Chapter One

    Hey! So, I really like this chapter. It's has a great story-line. :) I never expected Nate. He seems very, very intesting. I did have a problem reading it though. ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She Doesn't Know

    Wow! You did acheive your goal. I am very, very confused. Can you explain this please???? ~Shorty :D

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch 7

    I like this! :D I couldn't stop reading it. It captured my attention and held it. It has a very interesting story-line. The only problem that I see is that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lea

    It's being deleted. :(

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    So, I get writers block all the time. What I do about it: I set the compostion book down, or exit out of my screen when typing, and I doodle. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hola, So, I'm Shorty. I do have a lot of other nicknames though. Just try to stick 'Short' in a name somewhere and we are good. Ha. :) I'm new! ...

    Jan 20, 2011


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni